1. Overall control and management of OE, Spares, Repairs & Consignment Stores, Goods Receipt & Dispatch.
2. Ensure all company policies surrounding stock, health & safety, quality requirements are met and improved upon as identified.
3. Identify stock accuracy, obsolescence and invoke activities to address.
4. Develop a fully cross functional balanced warehouse team in order carry out multiple activities.
5. Develop and manage a perpetual inventory process.
6. Ensure sufficient resources are in place when necessary to support the business requirements.
7. Develop and manage budgets in relation to the stores and related areas.
8. Ensure all parts are delivered to the required level of quality by ensuring all team members understand what is required and are delivering at that level.
9. Monitor performance against target times on a daily and weekly basis and take action to understand and resolve problems as quickly and as permanently as possible.
10. Continuously identify and deliver actions to improve efficiency by eliminating and/or dramatically reducing activities.
11. Establish processes and KPI’s to facilitate timely throughput of materials.
12. Maintain an up-to-date visual management whiteboard, including KPI graphs of performance against target, weekly improvement action list and any applicable local work instructions.
13. Provide mentorship, leadership & direction to stores personnel on issues of process & policy.
14. Supporting operators by troubleshooting and problem-solving. Permanent solutions should always be sought and encouraged whenever possible.
15. Supporting induction and application of any necessary on-job training, or re-training that is required, including organisation of training of apprentices or new trainees.
If you are interested in this position, please complete the short form below.