|The position is responsible to the Head of Design, for the provision of design, development, support and technical management of special role equipments and systems, fielded and maintained, in order to meet contractual requirements.
The Deputy Head of Design (DHoD) will be accountable for ensuring that all Design activities conform to safety, regulatory, airworthiness and quality requirements as appropriate.
• Sound knowledge of Design operations/ business at Management Level or equivalent
• Sound knowledge of Regulatory requirements related to Design
• Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated track record of delivery to programme
• Good Change and Project Management Skills
• Team oriented with proven advanced communication and influencing skills
• Customer focused
• Self motivated, confident, and assertive
• A demonstrated capability to work within, and adhere to, a defined set of organisational values
Educational Vocational Qualifications – Previous Design (EASA Form 4 holder), Mission Systems, Aircraft Maintenance/Workshop qualifications are essential. Multi disciplinary skill set . Applicable Aircraft Experience / Aeronautical Degree / Diploma and Business Management tertiary qualifications are desirable.
If you are interested in this position, please complete the short form below.